Our baby boy is three months old! At three months, he is very busy. He can . . .
- hold his head up
- giggle (if you’re funny enough, that is)
- wake up every morning with a smile
- turn over from tummy to back
- reach for his blocks and hold them a little
- put his fist in his mouth (aren’t you proud, Uncle B?)
- start to put everything in his mouth
- look around at EVERYTHING – he doesn’t want to miss a thing
- sleep through the night (Mom feels like she can take on the world again with some good sleep)
- watches Annabelle dog intently
- sit in his bumbo seat (safely, with Mom or Dad there)
- melt our hearts!